The Events Assistant will be responsible for contributing to the organisation of networking events for the various Business Club partnerships Eleven has formed with sports clubs across the UK.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• To liaise with Eleven’s sports club partners to organise Business Club networking events.
• To take full ownership of planning, organising and delivering the networking events within agreed timescales.
• To ensure that guest speakers are identified and booked ahead of all events.
• To compile marketing literature for distribution at the networking events.
• To attend all Business Club networking events, representing Eleven and providing necessary onsite support.
• To report on the success of the events and attendees.
• To build and monitor a database of attendees in order to inform wider marketing activity.
• To contact potential attendees prior to the event to encourage attendance.
• To provide support to the Marketing Manager and wider back office team at Eleven as required.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Experience of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Ability to build strong relationships and identify decision makers.
• Negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Confident, enthusiastic and determined to succeed.
• Driving licence.
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Previous event management or marketing experience would be an advantage.
• A keen interest in sport is preferable.
• Confident and professional manner and the ability to build a strong rapport with clients.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• A high level of self-motivation, well organised and able to identify priorities.
• A positive, “can do” attitude.
• A flexible approach and the ability to respond positively in a changing environment, remaining calm under pressure.
Please send all CVs to email@example.com